Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Details of Today



The details of today:

NO concentration at work. Not one little bit. I halfheartedly did X but it's a mess.

The Food I've eaten hasn't helped much:

-half a bagel
-grande latte
-chocolate chip cookie
-1/4 of a lemon poppy miniature muffin
-bag of Sour Cream & Onion Dirty Potato Chips
-Diet Coke
-1/2 brownie
-piece of roquefort tort that tasted good on first bite and like puke every bit after
-more chocolate chip cookies
-big bowl of fettucine with butter and cheese...mmmmm!
-few spoons of cottage cheese
-kiwi


The lists I've made:
-paint colors for the house
-things to do around the house
-stuff to feed my inner consumer
-trips to take

The station I made on Pandora:

-Jacques Brel (all similars are live): JB, Leonard Cohen, Laura Nyro & La Belle, Nina Simone, Tom Lehrer, Neil Young, Pete Seeger, The Royal Rounders, Marianne Faithful, Ben Folds Five (?????), Nico, Momus, Mahogany, and Owen. Then I shut it off.

The entry I wrote in my journal:

Sometimes I am amazed at my lack of ambition. Is it:
1. laziness
2. insecurity
3. not a value of mine to be ambitious about work

I might be the most boring person I know.

A woman outside my window is making arrangements to meet someone and she said "Well, right now I'm in little Italy." Right now, she's about 3 blocks from the Italian Market but she's not in Little Italy.

Anna Nicole Smith's son found dead. Sad.

Zoe Strauss rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home