Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Made from Trees


I rarely put pen to paper -- in fact, Brian just saw my handwriting for the first time a year plus a few days after meeting me -- except at work or in birthday and holiday cards. My lust for paper is disproportionate to the amount I use it. Cards, stationery, wrapping, ephemera, boxes...the internets makes it possible to lust after and buy pulpy stuff from all over.

Like theses...

Egg Press
Mocchi Mocchi
Sesame Letterpress
Lovely prints and fabulous typography...swoon.
Wallpaper I never knew I needed but now DO.

And they all have such puurty names.


Oh yeah, also, and by the way, once upon a time I found an old typewriter with illustrations of animals on the keys instead of letters -- apparently some way to making kids learn keys. I want one. That's where I saw it. Online. The internets. http://typewriter.rydia.net/animalcorona.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home